Creative technologist & full-stack product producer for embodied/planetary interaction.
Now - 2023
- Shared research releases in communications, product strategy & technical development.
- Exploring Locale Technology; confederal community product design with topographic material and social economics.
- Continuing creative technology projects in acoustic ecology, producing research done on Sand.systems, and growing the collaborative production environment the zoes.is
- Practicing yoga teaching with an emphasis on somatic storytelling.
- Exploring useful contributions to biodiverse community resilience post Anthropocene.
A playful more-than-human HCI demo app, combining soundscape ecology and citizen sensing with interactive animism, that won the Sovereign Nature Hackathon in 2022.
Removing cars with neural nets
The always-on, live message inbox is a tragically popular user experience for sending and receiving messages with any kind of focus and presence. I advocate for the deliberate and granular ability to 'push' and 'pull' messages from specific people.
Calm Tech: Push & Pull Messaging
More posts again soon ...
The beginnings of podcast interviewing designers of techniques and technologies for healing, regeneration and transformation.
HT002 Cassie Thornton - Social technology design. Dreaming, Care and Anti-Capitalism
Listen to all podcast episodes
HT001 Eirini Malliaraki - Ecosystems, Design and Engineering
Collecting future co-conspirators
for conversations not 'content'